August 21, 2018

If you want to find the latest blog about Yung Shen or by user ID: kaxing

Following is the final home for his personal site:
>> kaxing.info <<


Caution: Only if you want to waste a minute or two please read ahead




So, it's 2018, Bitcoin price is about 1:USD 6,400 at this moment, I am not even sure if blogging is still a popular thing to do.

But then, if you are interested in the psychology between my teenage and adulthood feel free to stay and check around, not guarantee what you going to see.

To whom, may not want to know, I have spent another 5 years for work, but then, maybe by nature, I am gaining more interests in meditation, Biohacking and even starting to look into Neuroplasticity.

But yet, I am still not finishing entire series of Star Trek and already looking forward to the next 70 new episodes of Rick and Morty.

Not sure what you are gaining by reading this, but hope you have a good day!

No comments: